So you wanna save money...me too!!
These tips are random until I can get them better organized
BOOKING AND RESERVATION TIPS
1. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS...ask for the special offers. There is always at least one going on at any time of the year.
2. Depending on when you want to go, you could get FREE DINING...yep free! This is usually most dates in August and September some days in November and December.
3. Put your name in the Disney hat...which means either order a planning dvd on the Walt Disney World website or enter a Disney sponsored contest. Anything that will get your name, address, email into Disney's database. Then you may or may not receive special PINS to book a discounted rate on rooms or free dining or free park hopper add ons to your tickets. This is how I'm always able to go for Thanksgiving...we eat for free!
1. If you want to sit down and enjoy meals, and you could afford it, go for the Dining plan. You can use a table service credit on character dining which cost somewhat more than just a regular meal.
2. If you don't want to stop, go for the quick service dining plan...its 2 counter service meals and two snacks per day.
I dont know if I have any other than... bring a lot of money! I do know that there are souvenir shops all along International Drive and at the Walmart in Orlando that sell Disney stuff for a lot cheaper than the parks.
1. If your staying at All Star Movies in the Mighty Ducks area, I found it easier to walk to All Star Music's bus stop and food court instead of walking through 2 sections of rooms at Movies.
2. If you have more than 4 people in your party, see how much 2 rooms at a value resort are instead of a family suite at All Star Music or Art of Animation. I find the family suites to be terribly expensive!! Also, Port Orleans-Riverside and Caribbean Beach resorts are moderate resorts that sleeps 5.
1. There are grocery delivery services in case you forget something and you don't have a car. We used WeGoShop and Garden Grocer. They both charge a delivery fee, not sure how much, but when you're in an emergency...price doesn't matter!
If you order groceries or anything that Disney has to hold for you when you get there Disney is now charging a $5 fee to hold it.
FYI...Disney now charges for parking at on-site resorts :(
There are sooooo many more tips and tricks I have up my sleeve, you need to book you vacation package with me to get them all ;)
TAKE A LOOK AT THE SPECIAL OFFERS PAGE TO SEE WHAT DISCOUNTS YOU CAN GET RIGHT NOW!